Alantra appoints Kevin O. Hawkins as vice president
Mr. Hawkins is joining the growing Technology sector team within Alantra. He spent 8 years as a Vice President at Bowen Advisors where he advised growth technology companies on sellside, buyside, and capital raising transactions.
Mr. Hawkins' transaction experience has primarily focused on software, communications, and Internet of Things (IoT) technology companies.
Mr. Hawkins received his bachelor’s degree in Finance, Organizational Behavior, and Philosophy from Boston College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
More inside POST
Leaders who can read the crowd do better Leadership