Alantra appoints Kevin O. Hawkins as vice president
Mr. Hawkins is joining the growing Technology sector team within Alantra. He spent 8 years as a Vice President at Bowen Advisors where he advised growth technology companies on sellside, buyside, and capital raising transactions.
Mr. Hawkins' transaction experience has primarily focused on software, communications, and Internet of Things (IoT) technology companies.
Mr. Hawkins received his bachelor’s degree in Finance, Organizational Behavior, and Philosophy from Boston College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
- MKS Instruments appoints Mark Gitin as vice president
- Raytheon appoints Christopher J. Davis as international president
More inside POST