Alantra appoints Kevin O. Hawkins as vice president
Mr. Hawkins is joining the growing Technology sector team within Alantra. He spent 8 years as a Vice President at Bowen Advisors where he advised growth technology companies on sellside, buyside, and capital raising transactions.
Mr. Hawkins' transaction experience has primarily focused on software, communications, and Internet of Things (IoT) technology companies.
Mr. Hawkins received his bachelor’s degree in Finance, Organizational Behavior, and Philosophy from Boston College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST