Alantra appoints Kevin O. Hawkins as vice president
Mr. Hawkins is joining the growing Technology sector team within Alantra. He spent 8 years as a Vice President at Bowen Advisors where he advised growth technology companies on sellside, buyside, and capital raising transactions.
Mr. Hawkins' transaction experience has primarily focused on software, communications, and Internet of Things (IoT) technology companies.
Mr. Hawkins received his bachelor’s degree in Finance, Organizational Behavior, and Philosophy from Boston College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST