Alantra appoints Kevin O. Hawkins as vice president
Mr. Hawkins is joining the growing Technology sector team within Alantra. He spent 8 years as a Vice President at Bowen Advisors where he advised growth technology companies on sellside, buyside, and capital raising transactions.
Mr. Hawkins' transaction experience has primarily focused on software, communications, and Internet of Things (IoT) technology companies.
Mr. Hawkins received his bachelor’s degree in Finance, Organizational Behavior, and Philosophy from Boston College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST