Alan Tse joins Petco as SVP, general counsel, corporate secretary
With more than 20 years of corporate legal experience, Mr. Tse comes to Petco from Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky, where he served as executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary.
Previously, Mr. Tse served as general counsel for LG Electronics Mobilecomm U.S.A., Ligos Corporation and Centerpoint Broadband Technologies.
He began his career as a corporate securities attorney at Brobeck Phleger & Harrison, LLP in Palo Alto, California.
Mr. Tse holds a Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School and a bachelor's degree in economics and political science from the University of California at Berkeley; and he serves on the board of directors for the Association of Corporate Counsel and Asian American Legal Foundation.
After nearly 13 years as general counsel for Petco, Darragh Davis will retire from the company at the end of Petco's fiscal year in January 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST