Alan Kerr to lead Diebold's global software strategy
With more than 25 years of senior-level experience, Mr. Kerr has built and led global software organizations throughout North America, Asia Pacific and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Mr. Kerr has held senior leadership positions with several IT software and services leaders including Kofax, where he served as executive vice president, field operations, HP Software, Peregrine Systems, Informix Software, Software AG and Data General.
At Kofax, he was responsible for all revenue streams and customer facing activities. While there, he restructured the business and expanded its software growth portfolio. During his time at HP Software, he was accountable for the company's software global sales strategy and go-to-market plan. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST
Oman launches solar power initiative Politics