Alan Heuberger elected to Deere & Company board of directors
Mr. Heuberger is a senior investment manager at BMGI, the office responsible for all non-Microsoft investments for William H. Gates III as well as for the investments of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust.
These investments include Deere & Company.
Mr. Heuberger received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Mathematics from Claremont McKenna College. He also has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Kemper appoints Susan D. Whiting as director
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
More inside POST