Alan Heuberger elected to Deere & Company board of directors
Mr. Heuberger is a senior investment manager at BMGI, the office responsible for all non-Microsoft investments for William H. Gates III as well as for the investments of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust.
These investments include Deere & Company.
Mr. Heuberger received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Mathematics from Claremont McKenna College. He also has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST
Saab to supply AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP Companies