Alan Davies steps down as non-executive director of Rolls-Royce
Mr. Davies joined the Board on 1 November 2015 and was a member of the Nominations and Governance Committee, the Audit Committee and the Safety and Ethics Committee.
Prior to that Mr. Davies served as Chief Executive of Rio Tinto’s Diamonds and Minerals division.
He joined Rio Tinto in 1997 and has held a number of senior positions in Australia, London and the US, predominantly in Rio Tinto’s Iron Ore product group where he has served as CFO, Managing Director Global Development and as President International Operations.
Mr. Davies is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST