Alan Davies steps down as non-executive director of Rolls-Royce
Mr. Davies joined the Board on 1 November 2015 and was a member of the Nominations and Governance Committee, the Audit Committee and the Safety and Ethics Committee.
Prior to that Mr. Davies served as Chief Executive of Rio Tinto’s Diamonds and Minerals division.
He joined Rio Tinto in 1997 and has held a number of senior positions in Australia, London and the US, predominantly in Rio Tinto’s Iron Ore product group where he has served as CFO, Managing Director Global Development and as President International Operations.
Mr. Davies is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
E.ON adjusted EBIT €3.1 billion Earnings