Alamo Group adds Tracy Jokinen to board
Ms. Jokinen is Chief Financial Officer of G&K Services, Inc..
She has been with G&K Services since 2014 and prior to that was with Valspar Corporation for 22 years serving in various capacities over time including Vice President, Corporate Finance, Vice President, Finance & Strategy and Vice President, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer.
This addition is being made in response to the anticipated departure of Helen W. Cornell from the Board who has expressed interest in retiring from the Board prior to the end of the year as a result of her new responsibilities since assuming the job of President and CEO of Owensboro Grain Company earlier this year. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST