Mr. Muri was the CEO of Aker BioMarine AS for more than 6 years before he left the company in June 2015.
Before joining Aker BioMarine, Mr. Muri had extensive experience serving in various senior management positions in Aker group companies from 2002 onwards.
He has more than 25 years of senior management experience from a variety of different industries as well as fisheries and aquaculture related sectors.
Mr. Muri holds an MsC (Siviløkonom) from BI/Norwegian Business School. He replaces Trond Williksen, who announced his resignation from AKVA group on 11 May 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Norway
- Nordic Nanovector appoints Lisa Rojkjaer as chief medical officer
- Targovax appoints Oystein Soug as CEO
- Norsk Hydro: head of Hydro's business area bauxite & alumina leaves
- Telenor names Jorgen C. Arentz Rostrup as CFO
- Telenor appoints new CEO for Myanmar unit
More inside POST