Akorn names Robert Monahan as SVP, corporate development
Mr. Monahan joins Akorn from Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (formerly Walgreen Co.), where he was a corporate development professional focused on Mergers & Acquisitions since 2009, most recently as Vice President of Mergers & Acquisitions.
Prior to Walgreens, Mr. Monahan was a key member of the M&A departments at other publicly traded companies including Option Care, Inc. and Omnicare, Inc.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Monahan held positions in healthcare financial advisory with increasing responsibilities at Deloitte and Lehman Brothers.
He holds an MBA and a BA from The University of Chicago. Mr. Monahan holds a Chartered Financial Analyst designation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
More inside POST