Akorn names Robert Monahan as SVP, corporate development
Mr. Monahan joins Akorn from Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (formerly Walgreen Co.), where he was a corporate development professional focused on Mergers & Acquisitions since 2009, most recently as Vice President of Mergers & Acquisitions.
Prior to Walgreens, Mr. Monahan was a key member of the M&A departments at other publicly traded companies including Option Care, Inc. and Omnicare, Inc.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Monahan held positions in healthcare financial advisory with increasing responsibilities at Deloitte and Lehman Brothers.
He holds an MBA and a BA from The University of Chicago. Mr. Monahan holds a Chartered Financial Analyst designation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
- Old Second Bancorp appoints Bradley S. Adams as CFO
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
More inside POST
Bebe Stores to close all stores Companies