Akorn names Robert Monahan as SVP, corporate development
Mr. Monahan joins Akorn from Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (formerly Walgreen Co.), where he was a corporate development professional focused on Mergers & Acquisitions since 2009, most recently as Vice President of Mergers & Acquisitions.
Prior to Walgreens, Mr. Monahan was a key member of the M&A departments at other publicly traded companies including Option Care, Inc. and Omnicare, Inc.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Monahan held positions in healthcare financial advisory with increasing responsibilities at Deloitte and Lehman Brothers.
He holds an MBA and a BA from The University of Chicago. Mr. Monahan holds a Chartered Financial Analyst designation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- SunCoke Energy appoints Susan R. Landahl to board
- Caterpillar appoints Suzette M. Long as corporate secretary
- Caterpillar names Kelly Ayotte to board
- Atkore International Group appoints two to board
- Mondelez selected Dirk Van de Put as CEO
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership