Akamai appoints Monique Bonner as chief marketing officer
Prior to Akamai, Ms. Bonner held several global leadership roles at Dell, most recently serving as VP of Global Digital, Technology and Innovation with a focus on optimizing marketing operations effectiveness.
Ms. Bonner has worked at Dell since 2000 and has held roles including Vice President, Global Brand, Digital and Solutions Marketing; and Vice President, Americas Marketing. She spent seven years overseas managing Dell’s European marketing and sales teams.
Ms. Bonner served on the Ad Council’s Board of Directors and Conference Board’s Council for Brand Management. She earned her Bachelor of Arts from Middlebury College and her Master of Business from the University of Michigan. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Corero promotes Andrew Lloyd to executive role
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals appoints Brian Kelley to board
- Visal Leng named president and CEO, Asia Pacific, GE Oil & Gas
- Veristat appoints James Roach as chief medical officer
- Dynatrace appoints Kevin Burns as CFO
More inside POST