Airtel appoints Badal Bagri as CFO, India & South Asia
This will be Mr. Badal’s second stint with Airtel. Mr. Badal had previously worked with Airtel from 2010 to 2014 and was the Chief Controller for the Consumer Business as well as the Global Financial Controller.
In his last role, Mr. Badal was the Chief Financial Officer at Aircel.
Prior to this, he was the Chief Financial Officer at Micromax.
Mr. Badal has over 22 years of work experience across telecom, FMCG, services and manufacturing having worked with leading conglomerates such as Genpact, GE, Coke and ICI.
He is a Chartered Accountant and a Commerce Graduate from Calcutta University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM India
- Infosys MD, CEO Vishal Sikka resigns
- Cyient appoints Vinai Thummalapally to board
- Noida Toll Bridge appoints Ajai Mathur as MD
- Intex Technologies: S P Subramanian AVP sales for mobile business
- Tata Consultancy appoints new CFO
More inside POST
China invests $9.1 billion in Rosneft Companies