Airbus Group names Paul Eremenko chief technology officer
Mr. Eremenko is currently heading the Group’s A3 Innovation Centre based in San Jose, California. He is an aeronautics and astronautics engineer (M.I.T.; Caltech) and worked at Google, Motorola and DARPA, the Pentagon’s research agency.
Mr. Eremenko is joined by Andy Anderson, who since the departure of the previous CTO Jean Botti end of March was serving as acting CTO.
As of 1 July 2016, Mr. Anderson, a 20-year veteran of Airbus Group, will resume his previous role as Chief Operating Officer for the CTO organisation and serve as Deputy to Mr. Eremenko. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- AkzoNobel CFO Maëlys Castella steps down
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
More inside POST