Air Products appoints Samir Serhan as EVP
Dr. Serhan also will have profit and loss responsibility for the Liquefied Natural Gas technology and equipment, PRISM Membrane Systems, and Gardner Cryogenics businesses. He will be appointed as an executive officer of the company.
Dr. Serhan joins Air Products from Praxair, Inc. where, since 2014, he was president, Global HyCO.
Prior to that, he worked for 14 years in leadership positions in the U.S. and Germany for The Linde Group, culminating in his role as managing director, Linde Engineering.
He began his career at Parsons Corporation where he held various leadership positions. He also served as an adjunct professor at Temple University and The Pennsylvania State University.
Dr. Serhan holds a doctorate in engineering mechanics from Virginia Tech. He has published over 40 papers in conferences and journals. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST