Top 5 Moves
- David Sveen added to Heska's board of directors
- Maritime Bank CEO James Maas to retire
- Raymond Jones takes new post at Bombardier Aerospace
- Akamai elects Bernardus Verwaayen to board
- China Ceramics announces resignations of two board members
Don't Miss Most Read
- Time to visit Lucerne
- For a polio-free world
- You can't beat the numbers: Windows 7 retail ends
- Women in Europe still work 59 days 'for free'
- Retweets are not endorsement: The point totally missed
- Venice of the North
- Events in October 2010
- The best Silverado ever? Oh, yes.
- Yellow Cayman by Porsche
- Wall in gold, leather and textile
- Royal floor beneath your feet
- High-end luxury CD player
- The first phone with a dual-core processor
- Mini stroke
- Airline financial outlook strengthens
- New York City to reach a record 54.3 million visitors
- Giant mirrors bring sun to Norwegian village
- New software traces genetic disorders 20 times more accurately
Download Windows Gadget
Air Partner appoints director, inclusive tour programmesSeptember 9, 2013, Gatwick, United Kingdom - Air Partner, an air charter company, announces that it has appointed Alan Murray as director of inclusive tour programmes within its Commercial Jet division.
Mr. Murray joins Air Partner with more than twenty five years' experience of this highly dynamic sector. Mr. Murray joins having spent the last 3 years as Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer of specialist cruise line Voyages of Discovery. Prior to this he was the Managing Director of First Aviation, Director of Monarch Airlines and chair of Monarch Travel Group commercial steering group.
Mr. Murray's earlier career included being Sales Director of Air 2000/First Choice Airways (now Thomson Airways), and time at Air UK Leisure/Viking International Air Chartering part of Unijet Group plc.