Air Canada appoints Lucie Guillemette as chief commercial officer
Ms. Guillemette joins the Executive Committee.
Prior to her appointment as Senior Vice President, Revenue Optimization in May 2015, Ms. Guillemette was Vice President, Revenue Management, a role held since February 2008.
Ms. Guillemette joined Air Canada in 1987 as a Customer Service and Sales Agent, subsequently holding various positions in pricing, inventory control, product management and a number of senior marketing and commercial positions as well as Senior Director, Human Resources, where she had overall responsibility for the airline's employee services, talent and performance management programmes, linguistics and diversity. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Air Canada chairman David I. Richardson to retire
- BMO Financial Group to appoints Darryl White as CEO
- EXFO promotes Philippe Morin to CEO
- Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
- DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
More inside POST