Aimmune Therapeutics appoints Eric Bjerkholt as CFO
Mr. Bjerkholt joins Aimmune from Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., where, over 13 years with the company, his role as CFO expanded to oversee multiple aspects of governance, corporate relations, and other functions.
Prior to Sunesis, Mr. Bjerkholt was CFO at IntraBiotics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and LifeSpring Nutrition, Inc.
He began his healthcare career at J.P. Morgan & Co. as an investment banker in New York and then launched the company’s Western U.S. healthcare practice.
Mr. Bjerkholt holds a Cand. Oecon. (master’s) degree in economics from the University of Oslo and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
He has served on the boards of directors of several publicly traded companies and is currently a member of the board of directors and chair of the audit committee for Corium International, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Dean Foods Q1 loss $9.76 million Earnings