Aimmune Therapeutics appoints Eric Bjerkholt as CFO
Mr. Bjerkholt joins Aimmune from Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., where, over 13 years with the company, his role as CFO expanded to oversee multiple aspects of governance, corporate relations, and other functions.
Prior to Sunesis, Mr. Bjerkholt was CFO at IntraBiotics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and LifeSpring Nutrition, Inc.
He began his healthcare career at J.P. Morgan & Co. as an investment banker in New York and then launched the company’s Western U.S. healthcare practice.
Mr. Bjerkholt holds a Cand. Oecon. (master’s) degree in economics from the University of Oslo and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
He has served on the boards of directors of several publicly traded companies and is currently a member of the board of directors and chair of the audit committee for Corium International, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST