Aimmune Therapeutics appoints Eric Bjerkholt as CFO
Mr. Bjerkholt joins Aimmune from Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., where, over 13 years with the company, his role as CFO expanded to oversee multiple aspects of governance, corporate relations, and other functions.
Prior to Sunesis, Mr. Bjerkholt was CFO at IntraBiotics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and LifeSpring Nutrition, Inc.
He began his healthcare career at J.P. Morgan & Co. as an investment banker in New York and then launched the company’s Western U.S. healthcare practice.
Mr. Bjerkholt holds a Cand. Oecon. (master’s) degree in economics from the University of Oslo and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
He has served on the boards of directors of several publicly traded companies and is currently a member of the board of directors and chair of the audit committee for Corium International, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST
Contract awarded for Swedish rail line Companies