AIM Software appoints Deepak Srinivasan as CTO
Mr. Srinivasan is a technology executive with over 22 years of experience. He has a proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy with a focus on creating and managing effective teams.
Under his technology leadership, innovative solutions to large and complex programs have been created to meet customer challenges at Wells Fargo, Headstrong, BEA WebLogic and T-Mobile.
Mr. Deepak served previously as the Global Head for Solutions and Delivery, Capital Markets at Cap Gemini. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Austria
- Mondi names Peter Oswald to replace David Hathorn as group CEO
- Stefan Matzelle named as new IT manager at Austrian Airlines
- Erste Bank: Stefan Dörfler new chairman of the management board
- Management board changes at Erste Group and Erste Bank
- Erste: Lorenz Schöne head marketing & business development
More inside POST