AIG names SVP, chief communications officer
Ms. Leggett-Flynn was most recently a New York-based partner of the Brunswick Group LLP, a communications consultancy.
She had previously served as Managing Partner for Greater China, based in Hong Kong, overseeing the firm’s offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, and Shanghai and advising both multinational corporations operating in Asia and Asian companies operating overseas. She has also lived and worked in London and New York.
Joining Brunswick in 2000, Ms. Leggett-Flynn advised on a diverse range of strategic communications projects including crisis, mergers & acquisitions, shareholder activism, capital markets work, integration and change communications, and corporate positioning.
She also held a number of operational roles during a period of rapid expansion in the U.S. She joined Brunswick after serving as Acting U.S. Head of Communications for biotech Chiroscience Group.
Ms. Leggett-Flynn started her career in London and is a graduate of Cambridge University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST