AIG appoints Donna DeMaio EVP and chief auditor
Ms. DeMaio previously served as President and CEO of United Guaranty Corporation (UGC), a former AIG subsidiary recently sold to Arch Capital Group.
As CEO of UGC, Ms. DeMaio also served as Global Head of Credit Lines for AIG, where she oversaw Political Risk, Surety and Trade Credit.
Prior to joining UGC in 2012, she was President and CEO of MetLife Bank, and previously served as MetLife Bank’s Chief Financial Officer from 2002 through 2005.
Prior to joining MetLife, Ms. DeMaio was a partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Ms. DeMaio is a certified public accountant and earned a Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, from Muhlenberg College, where she double-majored in accounting and business.
She has served as an executive group member of the Housing Policy Council, and has been named one of the Top 25 Women in Banking by American Banker (formerly U.S. Banker) several times. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST
Grubhub completes acquisition of Eat24 Companies