Ahold Delhaize: James McCann resigns, Kevin Holt Ahold USA chief
Mr. McCann joined Ahold in September 2011 as Chief Commercial Officer, taking over responsibilities for Ahold USA in 2013.
After the merger between Ahold and Delhaize Group in July 2016, he became member of the Ahold Delhaize Management Board and continued his leadership role at Ahold USA.
Before joining Ahold, Mr. McCann was executive director for Carrefour France and a member of Carrefour’s group executive board. During the previous seven years, he held leading roles in various countries for Tesco plc, Sainsbury’s, Mars and Shell.
Mr. McCann will remain available to provide an appropriate hand over and transition through April 30, 2017.
He will be succeeded at Ahold USA by Kevin Holt.
Mr. Holt currently is CEO of Delhaize America and member of the Management Board of Ahold Delhaize. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
- Global Telecom and Vimpelcom name Matthieu Galvani CEO of Djezzy
- Kimberly Enterprises appoints Sagee Kadosh to board
- UniQure names Matthew Kapusta CEO
More inside POST