Ahold Delhaize: James McCann resigns, Kevin Holt Ahold USA chief
Mr. McCann joined Ahold in September 2011 as Chief Commercial Officer, taking over responsibilities for Ahold USA in 2013.
After the merger between Ahold and Delhaize Group in July 2016, he became member of the Ahold Delhaize Management Board and continued his leadership role at Ahold USA.
Before joining Ahold, Mr. McCann was executive director for Carrefour France and a member of Carrefour’s group executive board. During the previous seven years, he held leading roles in various countries for Tesco plc, Sainsbury’s, Mars and Shell.
Mr. McCann will remain available to provide an appropriate hand over and transition through April 30, 2017.
He will be succeeded at Ahold USA by Kevin Holt.
Mr. Holt currently is CEO of Delhaize America and member of the Management Board of Ahold Delhaize. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- AkzoNobel CFO Maëlys Castella steps down
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
More inside POST