AGTC appoints Anne M. VanLent to its board of directors
Ms. VanLent founded and currently serves as President of AMV Advisors, an advisory firm that provides corporate strategy and financial consulting services to emerging growth life science companies.
Ms. VanLent is currently a director and chairperson of the audit committees of Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Ocera Therapeutics, Inc. and the lead independent director and chairperson of the audit committee of Aviragen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Previously, Ms. VanLent held executive roles with Barrier Therapeutics, Inc., Sarnoff Corporation and The Liposome Company, Inc.
Additionally, she has served on the boards of Onconova Therapeutics, Integra Life Sciences Holding Corporation and Penwest Pharmaceuticals.
Ms. VanLent holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in physics from Mount Holyoke College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST