AGTC appoints Anne M. VanLent to its board of directors
Ms. VanLent founded and currently serves as President of AMV Advisors, an advisory firm that provides corporate strategy and financial consulting services to emerging growth life science companies.
Ms. VanLent is currently a director and chairperson of the audit committees of Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Ocera Therapeutics, Inc. and the lead independent director and chairperson of the audit committee of Aviragen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Previously, Ms. VanLent held executive roles with Barrier Therapeutics, Inc., Sarnoff Corporation and The Liposome Company, Inc.
Additionally, she has served on the boards of Onconova Therapeutics, Integra Life Sciences Holding Corporation and Penwest Pharmaceuticals.
Ms. VanLent holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in physics from Mount Holyoke College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
More inside POST