AgroFresh names Katherine Harper as new CFO
Ms. Harper is a highly experienced financial professional and business leader whose 30-year career has spanned several global public companies. Most recently, Ms. Harper was the CFO of Tronox, a chemical company.
Prior to joining Tronox, she served as a Product Group Chief Financial and Business Development Officer as well as held a broad range of senior financial positions within the Rio Tinto Group, a global diversified mining and resources group.
Her early career spanned financial positions of increasing responsibility for such organizations as Gulbrandsen Group, General Chemical Corporation, Security Bureau and Westinghouse Electric Corporation.
Ms. Harper holds a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Management and a Master's in Business Administration, both from Carnegie-Mellon University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST