AgroFresh names Katherine Harper as new CFO
Ms. Harper is a highly experienced financial professional and business leader whose 30-year career has spanned several global public companies. Most recently, Ms. Harper was the CFO of Tronox, a chemical company.
Prior to joining Tronox, she served as a Product Group Chief Financial and Business Development Officer as well as held a broad range of senior financial positions within the Rio Tinto Group, a global diversified mining and resources group.
Her early career spanned financial positions of increasing responsibility for such organizations as Gulbrandsen Group, General Chemical Corporation, Security Bureau and Westinghouse Electric Corporation.
Ms. Harper holds a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Management and a Master's in Business Administration, both from Carnegie-Mellon University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST