AgroFresh names Jordi Ferre CEO
Mr. Ferre brings more than 25 years of international experience in the food ingredients industry, most recently serving as the chief operating officer for PureCircle Limited, a producer and marketer of high purity stevia ingredients.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Ferre has been responsible for operations, manufacturing, finance, and sales and marketing at organizations such as Tate & Lyle PLC, Wise Foods Inc., Chupa Chups Group, and Warner Lambert Company.
Mr. Ferre also has extensive experience managing joint ventures and strategic alliances, and has been the primary contact for international food industry accounts for several companies.
He will replace Nance Dicciani and Stephen Trevor, AgroFresh board members who have served as interim co-CEOs since March 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST