AgroFresh names Jordi Ferre CEO
Mr. Ferre brings more than 25 years of international experience in the food ingredients industry, most recently serving as the chief operating officer for PureCircle Limited, a producer and marketer of high purity stevia ingredients.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Ferre has been responsible for operations, manufacturing, finance, and sales and marketing at organizations such as Tate & Lyle PLC, Wise Foods Inc., Chupa Chups Group, and Warner Lambert Company.
Mr. Ferre also has extensive experience managing joint ventures and strategic alliances, and has been the primary contact for international food industry accounts for several companies.
He will replace Nance Dicciani and Stephen Trevor, AgroFresh board members who have served as interim co-CEOs since March 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership