AgroFresh names Jordi Ferre CEO
Mr. Ferre brings more than 25 years of international experience in the food ingredients industry, most recently serving as the chief operating officer for PureCircle Limited, a producer and marketer of high purity stevia ingredients.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Ferre has been responsible for operations, manufacturing, finance, and sales and marketing at organizations such as Tate & Lyle PLC, Wise Foods Inc., Chupa Chups Group, and Warner Lambert Company.
Mr. Ferre also has extensive experience managing joint ventures and strategic alliances, and has been the primary contact for international food industry accounts for several companies.
He will replace Nance Dicciani and Stephen Trevor, AgroFresh board members who have served as interim co-CEOs since March 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership