Agios Pharmaceuticals appoints CFO
Mr. Hirsch has more than 20 years of experience in a range of strategic and operating roles in the biotechnology sector, most recently having served as president and chief executive officer of BIND Therapeutics.
Prior to being named president and chief executive officer at BIND, he held several other leadership positions at the company, including chief operating officer and chief financial officer.
Prior to joining BIND, Mr. Hirsch was chief financial officer at Avila Therapeutics until its acquisition by Celgene and held roles of increasing responsibility during his nearly 10-year tenure at Biogen, including vice president of Corporate Strategy and M&A and program executive for the Tecfidera development team.
Mr. Hirsch holds a Masters of Business Administration from the Tuck School at Dartmouth College and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership