Agios Pharmaceuticals appoints CFO
Mr. Hirsch has more than 20 years of experience in a range of strategic and operating roles in the biotechnology sector, most recently having served as president and chief executive officer of BIND Therapeutics.
Prior to being named president and chief executive officer at BIND, he held several other leadership positions at the company, including chief operating officer and chief financial officer.
Prior to joining BIND, Mr. Hirsch was chief financial officer at Avila Therapeutics until its acquisition by Celgene and held roles of increasing responsibility during his nearly 10-year tenure at Biogen, including vice president of Corporate Strategy and M&A and program executive for the Tecfidera development team.
Mr. Hirsch holds a Masters of Business Administration from the Tuck School at Dartmouth College and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST