Agilysys appoints Ramesh Srinivasan as president and CEO
Mr. Srinivasan, who most recently served as CEO of Ooyala, a provider of video publishing, analytics and monetization services and a Telstra Corporation subsidiary, will also serve as a member of Agilysys' Board of Directors.
Mr. Srinivasan brings to Agilysys over 30 years of hands-on enterprise software execution and senior technology management leadership and strategy expertise and accomplishments.
Prior to joining Ooyala, Mr. Srinivasan served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Innotrac Corporation, where he oversaw the ecommerce fulfillment provider's merger with eBay Enterprise.
Before that, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Bally Technologies Inc, where he started as Executive Vice-President, Systems in 2005 before being promoted to President & COO in 2011 and then to President & CEO in 2012.
Prior to Bally, Mr. Srinivasan was with Manhattan Associates for about seven years, where he rose from Director, Technical Services to Executive Vice-President. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
More inside POST