Agilent Technologies appoints Koh Boon Hwee as chairman
Mr. Hwee is managing director of Credence Capital Fund II (Cayman) Ltd., a private equity fund.
Mr. Hwee currently serves as the non-executive chairman to Sunningdale Tech Ltd., where he was previously the executive chairman and CEO.
He has also served as chairman at DBS Bank Ltd., Singapore Airlines and Singapore Telecom.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Hwee spent 14 years with Hewlett-Packard Co. in its Asia Pacific region.
He is a graduate of Imperial College of Science and Technology, London, and Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
More inside POST
Carl Zeiss Meditec 9M earnings climb Earnings