Agilent Technologies appoints Koh Boon Hwee as chairman
Mr. Hwee is managing director of Credence Capital Fund II (Cayman) Ltd., a private equity fund.
Mr. Hwee currently serves as the non-executive chairman to Sunningdale Tech Ltd., where he was previously the executive chairman and CEO.
He has also served as chairman at DBS Bank Ltd., Singapore Airlines and Singapore Telecom.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Hwee spent 14 years with Hewlett-Packard Co. in its Asia Pacific region.
He is a graduate of Imperial College of Science and Technology, London, and Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Qualcomm appoints James Thompson as new CTO
- Sunworks names Charles Cargile as new CEO
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership