Agilent Technologies appoints Koh Boon Hwee as chairman
Mr. Hwee is managing director of Credence Capital Fund II (Cayman) Ltd., a private equity fund.
Mr. Hwee currently serves as the non-executive chairman to Sunningdale Tech Ltd., where he was previously the executive chairman and CEO.
He has also served as chairman at DBS Bank Ltd., Singapore Airlines and Singapore Telecom.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Hwee spent 14 years with Hewlett-Packard Co. in its Asia Pacific region.
He is a graduate of Imperial College of Science and Technology, London, and Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST