Agilent Technologies appoints Koh Boon Hwee as chairman
Mr. Hwee is managing director of Credence Capital Fund II (Cayman) Ltd., a private equity fund.
Mr. Hwee currently serves as the non-executive chairman to Sunningdale Tech Ltd., where he was previously the executive chairman and CEO.
He has also served as chairman at DBS Bank Ltd., Singapore Airlines and Singapore Telecom.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Hwee spent 14 years with Hewlett-Packard Co. in its Asia Pacific region.
He is a graduate of Imperial College of Science and Technology, London, and Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST