Agilent Technologies appoints Koh Boon Hwee as chairman
Mr. Hwee is managing director of Credence Capital Fund II (Cayman) Ltd., a private equity fund.
Mr. Hwee currently serves as the non-executive chairman to Sunningdale Tech Ltd., where he was previously the executive chairman and CEO.
He has also served as chairman at DBS Bank Ltd., Singapore Airlines and Singapore Telecom.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Hwee spent 14 years with Hewlett-Packard Co. in its Asia Pacific region.
He is a graduate of Imperial College of Science and Technology, London, and Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership