Aggreko appoints two directors
Ms. Jeremiah is currently a Non-executive Director of two North American based companies, Russel Metals and Allegheny Technologies, having recently retired as Chairwoman of Boart Longyear, a U.S.-based company in the minerals drilling sector.
Ms. Jeremiah will join the Ethics, Nomination and Remuneration Committees.
Mr. Roberts is currently Chief Executive Officer of DS Smith Plc, a FTSE international packaging group with operations in nearly 40 countries.
Prior to this, Mr. Roberts was Group Chief Executive of McBride plc, having served as the Group Finance Director before that.
An engineer by background and also a chartered accountant, he will also join the Audit and Nomination Committees. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST