Agenus appoints Jean-Marie Cuillerot chief medical officer
Dr. Cuillerot initially joined Agenus in 2016 as the Vice President and Global Head of Clinical Development. Dr. Cuillerot joined Agenus as an expert clinician in immuno-oncology drug development.
His past affiliations with Merck Serono and Bristol-Myers Squibb were accompanied by significant accomplishments that included the advancement of the PD-L1 antagonist antibody avelumab from first in man to regulatory filing in three and a half years.
In addition, Dr. Cuillerot was a key contributor in the development and filing of Yervoy
Dr. Cuillerot received his B.S. in biochemistry, M.D., and M.Sc. in cellular and molecular biology at the University Louis Pasteur. He is board certified in hematology and immunology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
Etsy cutting another 15% of workforce Companies