Agenus appoints Jean-Marie Cuillerot chief medical officer
Dr. Cuillerot initially joined Agenus in 2016 as the Vice President and Global Head of Clinical Development. Dr. Cuillerot joined Agenus as an expert clinician in immuno-oncology drug development.
His past affiliations with Merck Serono and Bristol-Myers Squibb were accompanied by significant accomplishments that included the advancement of the PD-L1 antagonist antibody avelumab from first in man to regulatory filing in three and a half years.
In addition, Dr. Cuillerot was a key contributor in the development and filing of Yervoy
Dr. Cuillerot received his B.S. in biochemistry, M.D., and M.Sc. in cellular and molecular biology at the University Louis Pasteur. He is board certified in hematology and immunology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST