Agendia appoints Patrick J. Balthrop Sr. as non-executive chairman
Mr. Balthrop is currently a Director at Oxford Immunotec Global, Personalis, Inc. and Concert Genetics.
Mr. Balthrop is an advisor to Water Street Healthcare Partners and the Founding Principal of Apalachee Ventures, an investment and advisory firm.
He previously held positions of CEO, President and Director at Luminex, and President at Fisher Healthcare (then Fisher Scientific).
Mr. Balthrop has also held a number of positions within Abbott Laboratories, including President of Abbott Vascular and Corporate VP, Worldwide Commercial Operations.
He has an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and a BS in Biology from Spring Hill College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership