Aflac appoints Karole F. Lloyd to board
Ms. Lloyd's term will expire at the company's Annual Meeting of Shareholders in 2017, at which time she will stand for election along with the other director nominees.
Ms. Lloyd brings more than 37 years of accounting leadership and experience to Aflac Incorporated's Board, consulting with many of Ernst & Young's highest profile banking, insurance, consumer products, transportation, manufacturing, and retail clients through mergers, IPOs, acquisitions and divestitures.
Since 2009, Ms. Lloyd has served as vice chair and Southeast Regional managing partner for Ernst & Young.
For the past seven years, she has also served as a member of Ernst & Young's U.S. Executive Board, Americas Executive Board, and Global Practice Group.
Ms. Lloyd served on the Board of Trustees and Executive Committee of the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce and as a member of the United Way of Greater Atlanta and the Rotary Club of Atlanta.
She received a bachelor of science degree from the University of Alabama. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
More inside POST