Affinity Water CFO Duncan Bates to step down
Mr. Bates joined the company in March 2012 and been appointed to the Board in September of that year.
Mr. Bates began his career in Veolia in 1992 and held a number of financial posts until his appointment as Veolia Environnement UK's Group Financial Controller in 1999.
In 2007, Mr. Bates became Finance Director of Veolia Water's non-regulated business, a post he held until joining Affinity Water.
He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
More inside POST