Affinity Water CFO Duncan Bates to step down
Mr. Bates joined the company in March 2012 and been appointed to the Board in September of that year.
Mr. Bates began his career in Veolia in 1992 and held a number of financial posts until his appointment as Veolia Environnement UK's Group Financial Controller in 1999.
In 2007, Mr. Bates became Finance Director of Veolia Water's non-regulated business, a post he held until joining Affinity Water.
He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
Connect the boards and get bigger salary Leadership