AFC Energy director Christopher Tawney steps down
Mr. Tawney has more tha 25 years of senior level experience in public and private businesses, and has extensive expertise in the cleantech and technology sectors.
Most recently, Mr. Tawney was FD for three years at Algaecytes Limited, a biotechnology company.
In addition, he also served as FD for Dettingen, Sonnedix Solar, clean energy business, Coomtech, and a forestry carbon start-up, Global Oxygen. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
More inside POST