AFC Energy director Christopher Tawney steps down
Mr. Tawney has more tha 25 years of senior level experience in public and private businesses, and has extensive expertise in the cleantech and technology sectors.
Most recently, Mr. Tawney was FD for three years at Algaecytes Limited, a biotechnology company.
In addition, he also served as FD for Dettingen, Sonnedix Solar, clean energy business, Coomtech, and a forestry carbon start-up, Global Oxygen. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
7,000 AT&T workers on 3-day strike Companies