AFC Energy director Christopher Tawney steps down
Mr. Tawney has more tha 25 years of senior level experience in public and private businesses, and has extensive expertise in the cleantech and technology sectors.
Most recently, Mr. Tawney was FD for three years at Algaecytes Limited, a biotechnology company.
In addition, he also served as FD for Dettingen, Sonnedix Solar, clean energy business, Coomtech, and a forestry carbon start-up, Global Oxygen. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST