AFC Energy director Christopher Tawney steps down
Mr. Tawney has more tha 25 years of senior level experience in public and private businesses, and has extensive expertise in the cleantech and technology sectors.
Most recently, Mr. Tawney was FD for three years at Algaecytes Limited, a biotechnology company.
In addition, he also served as FD for Dettingen, Sonnedix Solar, clean energy business, Coomtech, and a forestry carbon start-up, Global Oxygen. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST