AFC Energy appoints chief operating officer
Mr. Gibson has taken a leading role at AFC Energy over the last four months in a product development and business development capacity, closely involving himself in the oversight and management of project opportunities and operational development.
Mr. Gibson has almost 30 years' experience in operations management and business development roles for the engineering contracting sector and particularly within the APAC region.
He spent 23 years at Foster Wheeler working in operational roles and then leveraging his technical background, in chemical engineering, to maximise business acquisition opportunities in his business development roles.
He worked as Commercial Director for the APAC region and was MD of Global Sales & Marketing group.
Mr. Gibson has most recently spent two years as Head of Process Technologies & Business Development (APAC) for ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions and is a member of the Institute of Chemical Engineers. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST