Aerojet Rocketdyne appoints Paul R. Lundstrom as CFO
Mr. Lundstrom previously spent 19 years with United Technologies Corporation (UTC), most recently serving as vice president of Investor Relations.
He was vice president of finance and CFO for the Building & Industrial Systems and Climate, Controls & Security businesses in Asia.
Mr. Lundstrom also served as vice president of finance and CFO for Carrier’s commercial HVAC business in North America.
Before moving to Carrier in 2006, he served in a variety of finance leadership positions for UTC’s aerospace and defense business, Hamilton Sundstrand.
Mr. Lundstrom holds a Bachelor of Science from Truman State University, a Master of Business Administration from Columbia University, and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST
Jimmy Choo puts itself up for sale Companies
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership