Aerojet Rocketdyne appoints Paul R. Lundstrom as CFO
Mr. Lundstrom previously spent 19 years with United Technologies Corporation (UTC), most recently serving as vice president of Investor Relations.
He was vice president of finance and CFO for the Building & Industrial Systems and Climate, Controls & Security businesses in Asia.
Mr. Lundstrom also served as vice president of finance and CFO for Carrier’s commercial HVAC business in North America.
Before moving to Carrier in 2006, he served in a variety of finance leadership positions for UTC’s aerospace and defense business, Hamilton Sundstrand.
Mr. Lundstrom holds a Bachelor of Science from Truman State University, a Master of Business Administration from Columbia University, and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
More inside POST