AeroCentury names Michael Magnusson as CEO
Mr. Magnusson will bring to AeroCentury more than 30 years of experience in the global aviation and leasing industry.
From 1982 until 2015, Mr. Magnusson was with Saab Aircraft Leasing, in positions of increasing responsibility, serving as President and Chief Executive Officer from 1998 to 2015.
After leaving Saab, he was a founding partner of an independent consulting company that he will leave when he joins AeroCentury.
Mr. Magnusson earned his Masters of Aeronautical Engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden and served in the Swedish army. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
More inside POST