AeroCentury names Michael Magnusson as CEO
Mr. Magnusson will bring to AeroCentury more than 30 years of experience in the global aviation and leasing industry.
From 1982 until 2015, Mr. Magnusson was with Saab Aircraft Leasing, in positions of increasing responsibility, serving as President and Chief Executive Officer from 1998 to 2015.
After leaving Saab, he was a founding partner of an independent consulting company that he will leave when he joins AeroCentury.
Mr. Magnusson earned his Masters of Aeronautical Engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden and served in the Swedish army. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Airbus Q1 revenues increased 7% Earnings