Aerie Pharmaceuticals appoints chief commercial officer
Ms. Robertson will be responsible for leading the global commercialization of Aerie’s ophthalmology franchise.
Ms. Robertson joins Aerie from the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, where she has been the VP of Global Immunology, Ophthalmology and Global Analytics since 2013.
Prior to Janssen, Ms. Robertson was VP of Global Ophthalmology at Alcon, VP of Global Respiratory at Novartis, and President of Bristol Myers Squibb Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
More inside POST