Aerie Pharmaceuticals appoints chief commercial officer
Ms. Robertson will be responsible for leading the global commercialization of Aerie’s ophthalmology franchise.
Ms. Robertson joins Aerie from the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, where she has been the VP of Global Immunology, Ophthalmology and Global Analytics since 2013.
Prior to Janssen, Ms. Robertson was VP of Global Ophthalmology at Alcon, VP of Global Respiratory at Novartis, and President of Bristol Myers Squibb Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
More inside POST
ASOS retail sales were increased 38% Earnings
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership