Aerie Pharmaceuticals appoints chief commercial officer
Ms. Robertson will be responsible for leading the global commercialization of Aerie’s ophthalmology franchise.
Ms. Robertson joins Aerie from the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, where she has been the VP of Global Immunology, Ophthalmology and Global Analytics since 2013.
Prior to Janssen, Ms. Robertson was VP of Global Ophthalmology at Alcon, VP of Global Respiratory at Novartis, and President of Bristol Myers Squibb Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST
Time Inc. to cut 300 positions Companies