Aerie Pharmaceuticals appoints chief commercial officer
Ms. Robertson will be responsible for leading the global commercialization of Aerie’s ophthalmology franchise.
Ms. Robertson joins Aerie from the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, where she has been the VP of Global Immunology, Ophthalmology and Global Analytics since 2013.
Prior to Janssen, Ms. Robertson was VP of Global Ophthalmology at Alcon, VP of Global Respiratory at Novartis, and President of Bristol Myers Squibb Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- HP chairman Meg Whitman steps down
- Seagate Technology promotes Dave Mosley to CEO
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
More inside POST