Aegon CFO Darryl Button steps down
Prior to joining Aegon in 1999 as Director of Product Development and Risk Management of Aegon USA's Institutional Markets operation unit, Mr. Button was employed by Mutual Life Insurance Co. of Canada.
He was appointed Corporate Actuary of Aegon USA in 2002, followed by CFO of Aegon Americas in 2005.
Between 2008-2011, Mr. Button took on the responsibilities of Chairman and executive management of Aegon's Canadian operations, and in 2012 he joined Aegon's Corporate Center as Executive Vice President and Head of the Corporate Financial Center.
In 2013 he was appointed Chief Financial Officer, Aegon N.V.
Mr. Button is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSOA), Fellow of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (FCIA), Member of the American Association of Actuaries (MDarryl Button) and Member of the Board of Directors of the American Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
More inside POST