Aegerion appoints Remi Menes as chief commercial officer
Mr. Menes most recently served as the General Manager of AbbVie Finland, where he was responsible for the Affiliate's operations and P&L and its flagship product Humira. He also served as Board Member of Pharma Industry Finland.
Before joining AbbVie Finland in 2013, Mr. Menes served as Area Commercial Director, Virology & Neonatal Care, Western Europe & Canada at AbbVie Europe.
From 2008-2010, he was the Commercial Director, Specialty Products Division and a Member of the Affiliate Leadership Team at Abbott Canada.
Between 1990 and 2008, Mr. Menes held a series of roles of increasing responsibility at Merck Frosst Canada Ltd., including Director, Sales & Marketing, in which he led the Canadian launch of SINGULAIR for Allergic Rhinitis, and Product Manager for SINGULAIR and PROPECIA/PROSCAR.
He holds an Executive M.B.A. and a B.Sc. in Organic Chemistry with a minor in Business Studies from Concordia University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
- MKS Instruments appoints Mark Gitin as vice president
- Raytheon appoints Christopher J. Davis as international president
More inside POST