AdvancePierre Foods appoints Christopher D. Sliva as president
Before joining AdvancePierre, Mr. Sliva was President and Chief Operating Officer at TreeHouse Foods.
He joined TreeHouse in July 2012 as Senior Vice President and COO of its Bay Valley Foods operating unit and also served as Executive Vice President and COO of TreeHouse and President of Bay Valley during his time at the company.
Before that, Mr. Sliva spent six years as an executive at Dean Foods, including as Chief Commercial Officer of Dean’s subsidiary Fresh Dairy Direct-Morningstar, Chief Customer Officer for Dean's White Wave Foods division and President and Chief Operating Officer for the Morningstar division.
Previously, Mr. Sliva held various leadership roles and sales and marketing positions with Eastman Kodak Company, Fort James Corporation and Procter & Gamble Distributing Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Ferro Corporation appoints Marran Ogilvie to board
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
More inside POST
Kellogg to buy Rxbar for $600 million Companies