ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
Ms. Hudson joined ADM in 2002 and has held leadership positions in the company’s finance, treasury and commodity-trading functions in the U.S., Brazil, Germany and Switzerland.
In addition to her treasury role, she will continue to serve as chief financial officer for the company’s Corn division.
Previously, Ms. Hudson was chief financial officer for the company’s South American businesses.
Based in São Paulo, she oversaw finance, treasury, credit, controlling, IT, shared services, and commodity trade execution and administration for the region.
Ms. Hudson holds a bachelor’s degree from Colgate University and a master’s degree in International Law and Diplomacy with a concentration in finance and banking from The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Hilco Merchant Resources hires Seth Marks as SVP
- Veltex Corporation appoints Andreas Mauritzson as CEO
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
More inside POST
Peru economic activity expanded Economy