Adeptus Health CEO Thomas S. Hall to retire
To ensure an orderly transition, Mr. Hall intends to continue as CEO until the earlier of mid-2017 or the appointment of his successor.
Mr. Hall has also agreed to remain on the Board as Chairman through his current term, which ends at the Company's 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
Mr. Hall joined Adeptus Health as an experienced leader in the healthcare industry.
Prior to joining Adeptus Health, he served as Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer for NovaMed.
Prior to NovaMed, Mr. Hall served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Matria Healthcare and was President of ADP TotalSource.
Mr. Hall earned an MBA from Clarkson University and a BA in Business from Goshen College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
More inside POST
Aegon to sell its business in Ireland Companies