Adeptus Health CEO Thomas S. Hall to retire
To ensure an orderly transition, Mr. Hall intends to continue as CEO until the earlier of mid-2017 or the appointment of his successor.
Mr. Hall has also agreed to remain on the Board as Chairman through his current term, which ends at the Company's 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
Mr. Hall joined Adeptus Health as an experienced leader in the healthcare industry.
Prior to joining Adeptus Health, he served as Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer for NovaMed.
Prior to NovaMed, Mr. Hall served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Matria Healthcare and was President of ADP TotalSource.
Mr. Hall earned an MBA from Clarkson University and a BA in Business from Goshen College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST