Adeptus Health appoints Gregory W. Scott as chairman
Prior to joining Adeptus as an independent director in 2013, Mr. Scott served as the Co-President of Universal American Corporation, a publically traded healthcare company.
Previously, he served as Chairman and CEO of APS Healthcare, prior to its acquisition by Universal American and has also served as Chief Financial Officer of PacifiCare Health Systems.
Mr. Scott currently serves on the Board of Directors of Q-Centrix, Inc. and as Chairman of its Audit Committee. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of Elements Behavioral Health.
He holds a Bachelor's degree in mathematical economics from Colgate University, as well as a Master's degree in business administration from the University of Michigan.
Mr. Scott succeeds Thomas S. Hall as Chairman. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST