Adeptus Health appoints Gregory W. Scott as chairman
Prior to joining Adeptus as an independent director in 2013, Mr. Scott served as the Co-President of Universal American Corporation, a publically traded healthcare company.
Previously, he served as Chairman and CEO of APS Healthcare, prior to its acquisition by Universal American and has also served as Chief Financial Officer of PacifiCare Health Systems.
Mr. Scott currently serves on the Board of Directors of Q-Centrix, Inc. and as Chairman of its Audit Committee. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of Elements Behavioral Health.
He holds a Bachelor's degree in mathematical economics from Colgate University, as well as a Master's degree in business administration from the University of Michigan.
Mr. Scott succeeds Thomas S. Hall as Chairman. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST