Adeptus Health appoints Frank Williams Jr as CFO
Mr. Williams, most recently, was the Senior Vice President and Senior Managing Director-Acquisitions for Medical Properties Trust (MPT) for the past five years. He brings more than 20 years of investment banking and finance experience as well as substantial healthcare industry expertise to the role of CFO.
Prior to MPT, Mr. Williams was a Managing Director in the healthcare investment banking division at Barclays Capital. Before that, he was a Senior Managing Director in the healthcare group at Bear, Stearns & Co, Inc.
Mr. Williams earned his MBA from Columbia University's Graduate School of Business and BA and BS from Southern Methodist University.
He will succeed Timothy L. Fielding, who has decided to pursue other business interests. Mr. Fielding will remain with the company through the end of September to ensure a smooth transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST