Adeptus Health appoints Frank Williams Jr as CFO
Mr. Williams, most recently, was the Senior Vice President and Senior Managing Director-Acquisitions for Medical Properties Trust (MPT) for the past five years. He brings more than 20 years of investment banking and finance experience as well as substantial healthcare industry expertise to the role of CFO.
Prior to MPT, Mr. Williams was a Managing Director in the healthcare investment banking division at Barclays Capital. Before that, he was a Senior Managing Director in the healthcare group at Bear, Stearns & Co, Inc.
Mr. Williams earned his MBA from Columbia University's Graduate School of Business and BA and BS from Southern Methodist University.
He will succeed Timothy L. Fielding, who has decided to pursue other business interests. Mr. Fielding will remain with the company through the end of September to ensure a smooth transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST