Adeptus Health appoints Frank Williams Jr as CFO
Mr. Williams, most recently, was the Senior Vice President and Senior Managing Director-Acquisitions for Medical Properties Trust (MPT) for the past five years. He brings more than 20 years of investment banking and finance experience as well as substantial healthcare industry expertise to the role of CFO.
Prior to MPT, Mr. Williams was a Managing Director in the healthcare investment banking division at Barclays Capital. Before that, he was a Senior Managing Director in the healthcare group at Bear, Stearns & Co, Inc.
Mr. Williams earned his MBA from Columbia University's Graduate School of Business and BA and BS from Southern Methodist University.
He will succeed Timothy L. Fielding, who has decided to pursue other business interests. Mr. Fielding will remain with the company through the end of September to ensure a smooth transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership