Adaptimmune strengthens board with new appointment
Ms. Duncan will also serve as a member of the Audit Committee. Ms. Duncan has over 15 years of experience in the life sciences industry.
She has served as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer at Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. since May 2009. Ms. Duncan currently serves as a director for public company, Medgenics, Inc. and for privately held Edgemont Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
She previously served as Chief Financial Officer and then Chief Executive Officer at DOV Pharmaceuticals, Inc. from 2001 to 2009.
Before that, she served as Vice President of Corporate Finance - Global Healthcare at Lehman Brothers Inc. and as Director of Corporate Finance at SBC Warburg Dillon Read Inc.
Ms. Duncan holds a Master of Business Administration from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Louisiana State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST