Adams Resources & Energy names Josh C. Anders as CFO
Mr. Anders served as Vice President, Controller and principal accounting officer for Southwestern Energy Company from 2012 through 2016 and held various finance and accounting positions of increasing responsibility from 2010 through 2012 with Southwestern Energy Company.
Immediately prior to joining Southwestern Energy Company, from 2007 to 2009, Mr. Anders was Vice President, Business Development and Treasurer of Beryl Oil and Gas LP.
Prior to that, he held various accounting and finance managerial positions with Pogo Producing Company.
Mr. Anders holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Louisiana State University, a Masters in Accountancy from the University of Houston and an Executive Masters of Business Administration from Texas A&M University. He is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST