Adam Chinn appointed COO of Sotheby's
The seasoned executive will continue to serve as the Company’s top deal-maker and will have management responsibility for business leaders in key areas of operation.
Mr. Chinn joined Sotheby’s in January 2016 through the acquisition of Art Agency, Partners, where he had been a partner for two years.
Prior to that, Mr. Chinn was a co-founder of the boutique investment bank Centerview Partners LLC and a former partner at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz.
He has been closely involved in many significant merger and acquisitions transactions, including transformative deals in the financial services, media, and entertainment sectors, over the course of his career in banking and law.
Mr. Chinn is a graduate of New York University School of Law and Oxford University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
Frontline Q2 net loss $19.4 million Earnings
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership