Adam Chinn appointed COO of Sotheby's
The seasoned executive will continue to serve as the Company’s top deal-maker and will have management responsibility for business leaders in key areas of operation.
Mr. Chinn joined Sotheby’s in January 2016 through the acquisition of Art Agency, Partners, where he had been a partner for two years.
Prior to that, Mr. Chinn was a co-founder of the boutique investment bank Centerview Partners LLC and a former partner at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz.
He has been closely involved in many significant merger and acquisitions transactions, including transformative deals in the financial services, media, and entertainment sectors, over the course of his career in banking and law.
Mr. Chinn is a graduate of New York University School of Law and Oxford University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership
Almighty CEO Leadership
TUI group posts narrower loss in H1 Earnings