Actuant elects Richard Holder as new director
Mr. Holder is President and Chief Executive Officer of NN, Inc., a position he has held since joining NN in June 2013.
Mr. Holder is a seasoned executive with more than 25 years of international experience across a diverse set of industries and disciplines.
Prior to NN, Inc., Mr. Holder held a variety of leadership positions during his twelve year tenure at Eaton Corporation, where he last served as President of Eaton Electrical Components Group, a unit of Eaton’s Electrical Sector.
Prior to joining Eaton, he held a variety of leadership roles at US Airways, AlliedSignal and Parker Hannifin.
Mr. Holder holds a bachelor's degree from Southern Illinois University and an MBA from Webster University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Lands' End appoints Robert Bowman to board
- Harley-Davidson appoints two directors
- Badger Meter appoints two directors
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts promotes Jeff Peterson to VP, finance
- Standard Process appoints John P. Troup vice president
More inside POST