Actuant elects Richard Holder as new director
Mr. Holder is President and Chief Executive Officer of NN, Inc., a position he has held since joining NN in June 2013.
Mr. Holder is a seasoned executive with more than 25 years of international experience across a diverse set of industries and disciplines.
Prior to NN, Inc., Mr. Holder held a variety of leadership positions during his twelve year tenure at Eaton Corporation, where he last served as President of Eaton Electrical Components Group, a unit of Eaton’s Electrical Sector.
Prior to joining Eaton, he held a variety of leadership roles at US Airways, AlliedSignal and Parker Hannifin.
Mr. Holder holds a bachelor's degree from Southern Illinois University and an MBA from Webster University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems appoints Terence R. Rogers as CFO
- A. O. Smith appoints Kevin J. Wheeler as COO
- HSA Bank names Gregory S. Madar CFO
- Lands' End appoints Robert Bowman to board
- Harley-Davidson appoints two directors
More inside POST
Macy's Q1 profit declined 39 percent Earnings
Liberty Interactive Q1 profit rises Earnings