Actuant elects Richard Holder as new director
Mr. Holder is President and Chief Executive Officer of NN, Inc., a position he has held since joining NN in June 2013.
Mr. Holder is a seasoned executive with more than 25 years of international experience across a diverse set of industries and disciplines.
Prior to NN, Inc., Mr. Holder held a variety of leadership positions during his twelve year tenure at Eaton Corporation, where he last served as President of Eaton Electrical Components Group, a unit of Eaton’s Electrical Sector.
Prior to joining Eaton, he held a variety of leadership roles at US Airways, AlliedSignal and Parker Hannifin.
Mr. Holder holds a bachelor's degree from Southern Illinois University and an MBA from Webster University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
- A. O. Smith appoints David R. Warren as GM of several markets
- A. O. Smith elects Kevin J. Wheeler to board
- Kohl’s appoints Bruce H. Besanko as CFO
More inside POST