Active Implants appoints Ted Davis as CEO
A current member of the Active Implants board, Mr. Davis has 25 years of experience in the life sciences industry as an investor and senior executive, including chief executive officer of MicroPort Orthopedics and president of its predecessor Wright Medical Technology’s global OrthoRecon division from 2012 through 2015.
Prior to leading the carve out and integration of the OrthoRecon platform, he led Wright’s business development, corporate development and research & development functions from 2006 to 2012, with increasing responsibility.
Prior to joining Wright in 2006, Mr. Davis spent 10 years in the life sciences venture capital field, serving on the boards of multiple biotechnology and medical device companies while at MB Venture Partners and Vector Fund Management.
Mr. Davis holds an MBA from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University and a bachelor’s degree in engineering from Vanderbilt University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Amanda Mathis as CFO
- Scripps Networks Interactive appoints Lois Nix as SVP
- Community Health Systems appoints Thomas J. Aaron as CFO
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
- Fred's appoints Linda Longo-Kazanova to board
More inside POST