Acquia appoints Jairo Romero chief revenue officer
Jairo Romero joins Acquia from Insight Venture Partner’s DrillingInfo, a SaaS and Big Data analytics platform for the oil and gas industry.
Previously Mr. Romero spent 12 years at Rackspace, where he served in a variety of leadership roles including head of enterprise sales and EMEA.
Peter Troost joins Acquia from Radius Worldwide, where as chief technology officer he designed and built the company’s SaaS software offering for planning and managing corporate global operations.
He previously held engineering leadership positions at Rave Mobile Safety, WebGen and eDocs, now part of Oracle.
Michael Ehrich was previously senior vice president of finance for ERGOS Technology Partners.
He previously owned managed IT services provider AIO Network Solutions before its 2015 acquisition by ERGOS.
Tim Bertrand moves from the role of Acquia’s chief revenue officer to chief sales officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST