Aconex appoints Paul Koppelman as CFO
Mr. Koppelman brings to Aconex nearly 30 years of financial management experience and has held executive positions at several ASX-listed companies.
Most recently, he was chief financial officer of Medibank Private Limited, one of Australia’s largest healthcare companies, where he played a pivotal role in taking the company public.
Previously, he was general manager, corporate finance, at Pacific Brands Limited, an Australian consumer products company.
Prior to Pacific Brands, he was chief financial officer of the Global Aluminium (UK) and Commercial (Netherlands) Groups at BHP Billiton.
Mr. Koppelman is a member of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants and an associate member of the Securities Institute of Australia.
He holds a Bachelor of Business degree with Distinction from RMIT University.
Mr. Koppelman will succeed current Aconex CFO Steve Recht, who recently announced his retirement.
Mr. Recht will remain with the company to deliver the 1H FY17 results and ensure a smooth transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
- ANZ appoins wealth Australia chief investment officer
- ANZ names Lynwen Connick as chief information security officer
More inside POST