ACI Worldwide appoints Marco Bravo VP for Latin America
With nearly three decades of international leadership experience, Mr. Bravo has held senior roles at Microsoft and IBM.
Previously, Mr. Bravo led enterprise and partner group sales for Microsoft Brasil. At IBM, he led software solution sales and business development for IBM's Latin America Software Group.
Earlier in his career, he served as general manager for Rational Software, leading its integration into IBM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Brazil
- Vale says CEO Murilo Ferreira will not stay after May
- Nelson Luiz Costa Silva takes strategy post at Petrobras
- Petrobras to name Nelson Luiz Costa Silva to new top strategy post
- Embraer: John Slattery commercial aviation president and CEO
- Petrobras CEO Aldemir Bendine resigns
More inside POST
ON Semiconductor Q2 profit surges Earnings